Thursday 17 November 2011

Casting pearls before schweinhund

children's story about horses - hores
I don't yet want any hores, Bud said he can't afford them anyway. On the other hand, if I had a pony, I'd just put it in my bank account.
After school we played football in the park again: multi-discipline games like Wednesday football with chasing, throwing, tickling and falling over.
I also had homework. I have to write out a sentence every week, it's inhumane and why am I the only one that has to do it? Also, why do I have to wait until suppertime for food? And why do they complain if I don't eat it all? Have spent much time today sulking over these and other injustices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.