Saturday 26 November 2011

Pointing Percy at the porcelain

crunk juce, legendary 12% fruit punch in 3 flavours
Had an egg and black pudding on toast for breakfast to fortify myself for gymnastics. This time there wasn't a trampolining lesson going on so we got to use them! They're very big'n'bouncy and the instructor could touch the ceiling! I could not. Next term I want to do trampolining lessons.
Tried 5 shops looking for Crunk Juce, no luck. It's seriously limited to only a few shops in the UK.art project making a boat
In the afternoon I stole Jof's lunch again and continued with the giant boat project. It has a cannon at one end that fires mouseballs, a painted storage locker and a smoke funnel, even though this boat is a yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.