Friday 9 March 2012

Turning tricks and smoking mirrors

unexplainable man on stilts as big as the room
Happy Friday to all my listeners!
Tragedy - only 4/6 on the spelling test so no more money into my Lego Hero fund.
This week's homework came with an unexpected addition. You know you get the little book (this one is about the life cycle of the tomato plant) and you read it and you have to answer questions afterwards? Well, I got the book and the question sheet as usual. But I also got a separate question sheet and no related book. As I have been provided with no reference text from which to comprehend and harvest the answers, I was forced to make up my own, in that anarchistic way I seem to have inherited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.