Sunday 22 April 2012

Bribery and corruption

lego yellow truck box and kit
Another 930 start to the day and why not. Jof is going to the PuddleMummies cake'n'coffee extravaganza (these girlies sure know how to live) so to make up for it she got me a Lego Yellow Truck. While he ran in the rain I built it as per spec, my favourite part is the driver's coffee mug.
Will it ever stop raining?
Grandma is getting used to life at home. The house is full of contraptions and robots and grab handles and things to help her move around and the nurse that puts her to bed came right in the middle of supper, so not so much fun being under everyone else's control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.