Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ange ou demon (ou Bop)

wisconsin man changed name
Mr Bop
man changes his name to tyrannosaurus rex
Tyler
Today I hear that a chap in Nebraska has changed his name from Tyler to Tyrannosaurus Rex, as it's cooler. It's certainly easier to spell than Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop (formerly known as Jeffrey).
I think I'll stick with what I've got.
Today in school I showed off my African headdress on the modelling runway in the assembly hall. It's basically a headband with a tortoise stuck to it.
This afternoon is a lazy one with TV, computer games and lounging, because it's still raining and I could use the me-time to be fed grapes. The website that Pops put me onto (FRIV) is packed with noisy games, I like the demolition one best but will always play pirates. In the end it turned out I could have gone to the LBs for Lego Heroism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.