Monday 25 June 2012

Jimmies: well and truly rustled

only honest people are small children and drunk people
 rarest animal in the world deadThis is Lonesome George. The last of the Pinta Island subspecies of the Giant Galapagos Tortoise, he has died at the relatively young age of 100 or so. He was officially the rarest animal in the world. Because there were no girlie tortoisettes, he left no children which has made him even rarer, bad planning if you ask me.
I am making my own bazooka (mostly from toilet roll tubes) and used up another 20 yards of sellotape in its construction. Book of the week is "Aircraft" with new and interesting words like Turbofan, experimental and combustion.
For Beavers we did a walk down to the park by the mad hospital and from there straight to pick up Jof from work. Her work had a computer meltdown and the whole country is angry with them so they have had to stay open late.
At bedtime Jof played me at Top Trumps (new variety - Marvel Superheroes!) but only for a while as I tend to get overexcited. She was telling me to be quiet and sit down so she could explain something, I was doing starjumps on the bed while singing the "Dah-Dah-Dah" song and I accidentally clonked her in the face again. She shouted at me, don't know why, I was being perfectly calm and still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.