Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sixpence none the wiser

parenting funny fail childproofed house
Still raining. It's such a joy going to school in the rain.
But it was OK this afternoon and once Erin had come to pick up her stuff from the party, I headed off to the park because you never know whether the park will have been washed away by tomorrow.
balancing wheel attractionWe met Flynn and Eva and little Cosmo and Laughing Boy Thomas and played spin-the-unknown-kid-off-the-turning-wheel and football attack chase and so forth so at least I got some exercise.
I enjoyed reading about monster trucks and film cars and classic cars today. Perhaps I like factual books instead of those wiffly-woffly stories, that's where I've been going wrong all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.