Tuesday 31 July 2012

Alice aforethought: the empty road ahead

sound of silence from not having any fucking kids
Today is one of those holiday days when you've got nothing planned. Just the odd bit of packing for the trip to Nannas' house, perhaps to read the second of the 6 suggested library books for the summer. I read the first last night and it was about how the little skeleton of a family of skeletons wanted a bat for a pet, against a sceptical Mummy skeletons' advice.
It will be quiet in the house without me, maybe he'll get withdrawal symptoms (I hear beer is the cure).
northern parade portsmouthalexandra park by mountbatten centre portsmouthWe started work on my school project, about tigers. We discussed habitats, nutrition, ferocity, size etc and will draw up a detailed report using all the data mined from the library books and internet. We were just starting lunch when Bud got home from work. How is this possible? He will have to cycle in to work for the next 3 days, hoho. After gymnastics (still no level 6 badge) we tried out all of the outside exercise modules in Alexandra park and did some climbing in the swingpark. I tried out the last of the flavoured custards: I love chocolate, normal and vanilla, but don't approve of strawberry or banana. Not a bad hit rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.