Wednesday 4 July 2012

Arrows by any other name

Today is Wednesday Park (I hope) when traditionally us chaps gather together in a place of mortal combat and brandish weapons of many types, just like the heavily armed furry friends in this Soviet kindergarten Good Little Comrade Instruction Manual.
americans getting fatter obeseAlso, Happy Birthday America. We used to own them but we ditched them when they became ungovernable, as they remain today.
At school I made a Marvel Superhero on their online HeroCreator page. I made Killano 1, whereas Harvey made Killano 100. They have to have a weaponised name, it can't just be Roger. So expect Spikio, Heartattackus or The Exsanguinator. I also got a yellow star sticker for being the only one on the carpet of obedience when the teacher whistled, everyone else was messing around.star wars games in the park
Wednesday park went ahead in the warm and humid sunshine. I met Pops on the way and invited her, but PopsMum is off to Magaluf tomorrow so she wanted to get maxiMum-time in first. Many of my schoolfriends were there, Ben made it and we swung on the basket so much Ben hit the back of his head on the supporting strut and cried loudly but briefly. It rained heavily but we didn't care.
The JBs got in late from football practice so we played footie in the rain because we don't care. Johnny got in trouble at school for using the F-word, can't wait until I do.
Just as we left they discovered that I'd thrown Bens' new cricket bat at the tree so hard it had broken fatally. Surely if I don't tell anyone it might all go away? It didn't and I went home in disgrace.

giant firework flares computer error
Win. But Fail

During supper I argued the magic 5 times and was sent to bed in disgrace. Why don't these people forget stuff as quickly as I do?
In other news, the 20 minute 4th July patriotic firework display in San Diego was over in 20 seconds after a computer malfunction set them all off at once in 3 giant flares worth 30 grand each. Wouldn't get that happening at a PuddleParty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.