Monday 2 July 2012

Making the world a better place

brown bear stuck up a telegraph pole power line
2 weeks to go until the Olympic Torch ceremony!
Another good day at school with a Golden Sticker and 2 well dones. These things are important when you're 6.
I completed my comprehension sheet on the weather variations expected as you climb a mountain and then answered several searching questions from the school on how to improve my learning experience. Apparently my views are important to them so I tried to be honest.
bear grylls drinking own urine memeBeavers was wet. The pink ladybird umbrella with sticky-up wings I've loved for so long fell apart and died so I got wet anyway. This is because I like to pretend I'm an old man and use it like a walking stick, banging it down on the pavement on the way home from school. Thus the prongs detached themselves from the main shaft rendering it useless.
At Beavers we played bingo, snakes and ladders and run-with-the-ball. Next week one of the cub scouts will receive the Chief Scouts' award for meritorious conduct. This is quite a big deal in scouting terms, they only award 10 a year over the whole world and the papers will be there to see him get it. The Chief Scout is currently an ex-soldier called Bear Grylls who is known for gruelling expeditions (gruel not included) and drinking his own weewee. I don't think he'll be here next week because he will be crossing the Amazon basin on foot and killing his supper every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.