Tuesday 10 July 2012

Modern Rhinos: increasingly irrelephant

One of these days there's going to have to be a Monopoly tournament between us Piddlers. We all have experience of victory (some more than others), but I suspect we'll need an adjudicator/bodyguard.
Erin performed a magic trick today at school which had us all impressed, changing the order of some coloured balls in a tube. It made me want to enter the traditional end-of-year talent contest but I don't know what I'll do.
We drove to Gymnastics through the driving rain. I still haven't got my level 6 badge but I'm trying.
After supper I had no more TV allowance left so carried on with my superhero costume (he's going to have weather powers) and went through all the coloured pens weeding out the deadies. See, you can have fun even though you're missing out on Phineas and Ferb, which was recommended to me by Ben and the JBs last week: I am giving it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.