Sunday 8 July 2012

Polishing up the Sylver lining

park by havant bus stationGot up at 1045, a very gentlemanly time. To be honest most of the day escaped us, the morning was practically over by breakfast.
In a continuation of the recent park re-exploration, we drove to Havant to use their giant Tesco so we could visit the swingpark there. Luckily we had a Jof with us so we were able to go off and explore the highways and byways while she shopped.
stream through havant to langstone harbourThe park is near the railway station and is the one we took Pops to a couple of years ago. It's a small to medium with the rubbery surface rather than woodchips. I tried out every single item in it, for you have to when you're a park connoisseur like me. Nearby in the rather small skatepark bit, some undesirables were trying to explode bottles of lemonade by throwing them up in the air. They did fizzle and spurt quite well when their outer hulls were breached and the park was left stickier as a result.
We walked back to giant Tesco via the little stream that runs down into Langstone Harbour. There was a little sign up saying don't eat the watercress because it's polluted so we didn't. There was a waterwheel with a plaque saying the mill was there in the Domesday Book but this waterwheel was a 1980s college project for Design and Technology.
On the way home I had a strop and epic sulk that lasted the whole journey. Half the time even I don't know what I'm so angry about, I must be a teenager.
We found so much money recently I was able to put another £12 into my house fund, so it wasn't all bad. I played with the Moshi stickers Jof got for me before I was bad, then I beat her at Monopoly again. Then I complained the magic 5 times again so got a straight to bed without supper order. I don't get it. You make out I'm important, then complain when I hand out your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.