Saturday 7 July 2012

♪♫ The sky is crying ♫♪

barclays spaces for sports
....look at the tears rollin' down the street. So we wore raincoats for our morning walk to the park, charity shop and butcher. There were no other people there for some reason so we practised penalties in the sandy padded pitch where we used to have Thursday football, happy memories.
pirate petes soft play clarence pier southseaAfter lunch Jof took me into town to buy bath fizzers, for I have run out. In the expensive and frighteningly aromatic bath fizzer shop (Lush, in Cascades shopping centre) I perused the vast selection and chose 2: "Sex bomb" and "Think pink", both of which are bright pink with embedded flowers. They will go well with my lavender bath salts. And before you ask, no, I don't want to kiss boys. I don't want to kiss girls, either, for I am only 6.
giant lego brick shithouseBen and I discussed this at Wednesday park, and we both agreed that we would only kiss ourselves, which is why we were sucking our own forearms whilst on the hanging swinging basket.
Speaking of which, when I got back from town I found that Bud had arranged a Puddle mini-meet at little-known soft play attraction Pirate Petes. We drove through the rain and met Ben there.
jigsaws lego cars trucks all manner of toysFor a while I hid to defend my Pirate Map but soon got on with hustling, bustling and beating up our pet adult. See this giant lego Tardis? Ben is actually in there, we bricked him up completely and you had to take the yellow lid-brick off to talk to him. It's possible that we are outgrowing the venue but paradoxically spent an hour in the under-5s section. We stayed far longer than the allocated 1 hour but parking meters forced us out to brave the monsoon.
Amazingly, when we got home, so did Ben so we played lego and Ninjago and arsing about while the parents talked about Wi-fi and URL shorteners. At one point he said he wished we could be brothers. That's very nice but I don't think it's something you can arrange retrospectively. I suppose we could both join the army, and be a band of brothers..... The room was in more of a mess than ever before so I had to see to it after Ben had left. He also left his transformer, but did return some of my trousers that he'd held onto for 6 months.
With anger I hear the police have found some more bits of body on the beach, exactly where I was looking. I could have found those legs.....
Bath fizzer night YouTube videos: Mike Tyson's greatest hits + Evanescence/Linkin Park "Wake me up" (just after Jof had told me to go to bed). 1055pm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.