Friday 6 July 2012

The voice in the wilderness

follow my leader get your tits outBusy Fridays are here again with the school summer fayre. Jof has taken the day off to make cakes and help set up the stalls for she is one of the official helpers.
school fete throwing the sponge and hook a duckBud came to pick me up as usual but then we went straight to work on the outside stalls and I got a Chinese chequers out of the bran tub/lucky dip, maybe because I chose to use the girls' tub by mistake. Erin took ages to hook a duck and then when her Dad finally intervened to help, she got an odd number so lost anyway! He got a punch in the willy for his trouble. I won a lolly.
Inside Jof was working on the toystall so I bought some jigsaws and 2 moshis.
getting a henna tattoo indian designErin got a henna tattoo, I got a giant balloon and we wandered in and out of the crowded school corridor. Eventually Bud got roped into being Balloon Blower-upperer and I helped on the toystall, because I'm good at maths so can calculate change. Last thing was a go on the bouncy castle and then it was off to swimming.
tombola bouncy castle cake stall raffle I needed a poo during the swimming lesson so left the room: I have no sense of urgency so was sitting there singing for half of the lesson and only got back as the rest of the class went home. The nice teacher did give me the chance to jump in once as I'd missed the fun bit, so at least I got a dump'n'jump. Later, I continued my campaign against Jof (Monopoly), she won't last long, for I own Mayfair. It was most unfair against Jof because she was supposed to have a day off from work to help at my school - but it turned out to be much harder work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.