Monday 13 August 2012

More days like this

whiner diner usa roadsign funny
Glorious. I only had to clear the Lego away so he could hoover and I was practically done for the day.
School homework/summer hols project is animal related: I had to research, data mine, collate and present findings on a critter of my choice (tiger). Thus today, being the last free week before the autumn term, I suddenly had to transcribe it all.
Took 2 books back to the library but just like BensMum, lost my card again so couldn't get any out.
boy boogies to olympic theme tunesFeverishly prepared for another fossil-hunting foray. We ran out of time on the Isle of Wight so will take the opportunity to revisit the Jurassic coast in Dorset on the way back from Grandma and Grandad. Have selected even uglier mud-scraping tools and rucksack for the booty haul.
Watched all of the Olympic closing ceremony that I missed last night and boogied along. I do particularly like George Michael and Fatboy Slim but you've gotta appreciate I haven't heard of any of the rest apart from the Wrong Direction song. The Our House song was madness and it's got words I can remember so a thumbs-up there.
Had the long-promised and procrastinated bath fizzer night (with added bath potions and ping-pong games) while the rain came down and helped our little garden. Maybe the mud cliffs of Seatown will be cleaned in advance of our fossil-hunting visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.