Sunday 2 September 2012

A day in pyjamas

homework over summer holidaysGot up at 930 and went off to play Lego as I have been promised an entire day of Lego. Jof said at least put some clothes on, I said OK socks, but she thought that wasn't enough so I put on some pyjamas. Went round to see Pops and to get some of our stuff back, they're all in pyjamas too. Jof brought the craft box so I multitasked by sticking and glueing while watching TV.
2 Spitfires flew past on their way from the Bournemouth air show to the Shoreham air show (just follow the coast and straight on until morning) so they got a salute for totally saving our botties in World War 2.
Chose Bugs life DVD to watch and then complained about having to do all the work on my Tiger project which is due in in 2 days. Because I never can do very much writing before losing interest and scribbling, the text is all in little bits so Bud has devised a blog-style poster-presentation with pictures artfully interwoven to make it go a bit further: I had to do all the sticking which is really tough work, just because it's my summer holiday homework project, how come I have to do any of it?
Jof had to get in the car and buy us a fish'n'chips take-out as we've run out of food. I had a giant sausage, they kept saying it was a horses' willy but I think they're joking. I thought.....shall I dress for dinner? Nah. Pyjamas it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.