Thursday 27 September 2012

Firewalls, port scans and packet sniffers

bouncy castle funny comic with dead kidsLast night I was awoken from a dream in which we were in a bicycle race but Bud kept stopping to be silly, so we lost. These are the traumatic events that will dog my subconscious forever.
Grandma and Grandad's house is on the market at last. I'll visit it shortly and I bet we'll take better pictures than the estate agents did. Coincidentally, Blind Uncle Len's old bungalow has gone on the market on exactly the same day.
At school today 3 classes went on a  trip to another school and 2 other delegations arrived and I saw Ben! We pulled faces at each other, for that is one of our talents.
It was quite nice out but I elected to stay inside and do my Childline charity drawing. The best colouring-in picture gets a medal so I got down to work straight after half an hour of Lego. It was soon after that he found me in Box #8 having a big blub. You know when you've got all the Puddlers round and they all use the millions of pens in the art box and they go back in the box without their lids or they languish lidless under the table until you next hoover?
schoolwork colouring in buddy art fish with treasure chest and shapesThis means that a hefty proportion of the alleged (or formerly known as) pens are completely dead. So I ruined the picture on my first squiggle.
Bud promised to save the day and so I did the rest - then he put a carefully trimmed white sticker over the abomination that was the fish's nose and I daubed gold all over it just to make sure.
Jof is going for a Pimmsy weekend away after she drops me off at school tomorrow. She has threatened to email and text every 20 minutes to make sure we're OK but ErinsMum has promised to remove the battery from her tablet so she doesn't have to. I hugged Jof extra to keep her going, and even let her win at Monopoly.

1 comment:

  1. There is a self help group Max can join.

    Pen Lids On Not Korrectly Equals Rescue
    Tel 02392618921

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.