Thursday 20 September 2012

Why not Zoidberg? (V)_(●,,,●)_(V)

funny godzilla cartoon burning buildings psychologyToday is my scheduled revisit to LittleMax's house, before he moves away (he'll still be in my class, just won't be walking to and from school).
On the way I explained the Lego Ninjago team:
 Sensei (teacher)
 Red Ninja: Firepower. He has a red dragon which also has firepower.
 Green Ninja. Earthquake Power. His dragon is green with 4 heads and balls in its mouth.
 Blue Ninja. Water power. His dragon is blue and has a gun in its mouth.
 Purple Ninja. Poison Smoke Power. His dragon has 3 heads.
 White Ninja. Ice Power.
stairs and banistersThey all have snakes and dragons of the corresponding colour: there are many more. It is possible that I am not absorbing my schoolwork because my brain is full of this vital yet arcane ninja-related data.
Erin wanted to go on a date but she had to go shopping, I would have been double-booked anyway.
Arrived at LittleMax's house and immediately we removed clothing and hopped about hootling. This is normal. He has plastic castles and weaponry that isn't quite Lego so we made a vast diorama of death and had a good old goodies versus baddies war, with strongmen, guards, people sneaking in the back door dressed as laundry operatives, the lot.
We weren't impressed at going home time but at least we met Erin's friend Jack who lives opposite.
He forced me to read this week's book which is about an Owl and his rabbit friend who is sad that nobody has remembered his birthday. "What do you want for your 8th birthday?" said Owl. "Not to be eaten by an owl!" said Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.