Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cuckoo pints and singing nettles

chinese name funnyA cold Tuesday of no apparent worth. So we lazed and loitered, increased our scores on the Phineas and Ferb surfing game and finally went to Swingpark to collect leaves for some kind of foliar display, as you do. In fact Elizabeth was caught doing exactly that just a couple of months ago, maybe it's catching.early sunset due to daylight saving time
As I excelled at gymnastics (winning badge # 6 in the process), the darkness arrived (don't tell me the group's reforming) and Blind Uncle Len's last possessions attracted a flurry of final bids on Ebay. First to go: set of London tourist slides - to a Frenchman. Hope he didn't mind the British warship laying waste to the froggy domains yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.