Monday 1 October 2012

Dead on time

every child's favourite game of horsie
Up for 8am and to school right on time in a whirlwind of efficiency. Bud's always boring like that.
In school I have helped to invent a new Lego Ninjago-based game.
lego ninjago scoresheetFellow combatants are: LittleMax, Erin and Ollie. Erin is Sensei, we are all trainee Ninjas of varying levels. I am Green Ninja. There are 4 colour levels, Blue, Green, Red, Turquoise, Purple and Yellow. I am Blue Ninja.
Furthermore there are Crashdown Levels 1-10, these are awarded when you have performed feats of valour and Karate. The Crashdown Levels mean you can punch through rocks, and give extra sword skills. I am creating a colour-coded chart to show our positions and keep track of contestant's attainments. I do not yet know what an Excel spreadsheet is, but just give me a couple of weeks to work out some coding issues and I'll be there.
In Beavers I did a wordsearch and lost the team "Bean-bag into the bucket" game twice. Jof snuck in right at the end and was so pleased to see me she cried. She'd brought me back some chocolate, some wizzo bath fizzers and plastic devices with my name on. She was very tired, I think she needs a relaxing holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.