Wednesday 17 October 2012

Doing it for Charidee

listen carefully don't end up with 4 versions of christianity
milton park portsmouthWe have made huge progress in dealing with Blind Uncle Len's earthly remains. Well, not those ones, for they have already been scattered in a garden in Kent, the garden of England. Today Dear Follower Fiona took the 2 Napoleon clocks and a load of Victorian dressing table glassware went to Charidee.
schoolboy football soccer gameThe afternoon turned out better than expected so we Wednesday parked. Ben and the JBs joined me and the Pops contingent arrived and we played a rolling game of football with various schoolfriends.



We went home early with Pops (I stayed with her for half an hour) so that the estate clearance could continue and by the end of the evening, all the boxes were in the loft and I was in the shower shouting at Jof (my subordinate) with my new-found aggressive attitude. Personally I blame LittleMax but Bud does not believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.