Wednesday 31 October 2012

If there's one thing I'm good at ..... it's everything

lemon pie and roasted red paint duluxfunny monster made of dolls bad dreams for lifeAfter a long, deserved sleep (I was still burbling at 10pm last night, I can't sleep if I'm too hot) we started on the bedroom redecoration project. Most of the old posters will be gone forever (I can count up to 20 and confidently identify a Triceratops, thanks) and the wallpaper will go and be replaced by decent paint, like when ErinsMum advised us on how to spruce up our TV room. As I'm not yet a teenager, I do not want black paint, I have elected to have red, although Jof may veto it a bit or quietly guide me in a less ... colourful direction.
ghost skeleton headless zombie trick or treat halloween
In the end I got roasted red for 2 walls and lemon pie for the others, sounds like a balanced diet. This is me with the tester kit, not halloween blood all over the wall. Then I helped Bud empty my room and put all the stuff in the loft (sell-pile, dump-pile, charity-shop-pile ... sounds like clearing out Grandma's house) and then I put on the skeleton outfit. Of course it then started to rain so I had to cover it all up with a raincoat - enjoy skeletonning responsibly. Ditto Jof whose witch costume now looks more like manic bag lady with added pumpkin.
The JoniBobs had invited us round because trickle treating in the rain isn't much fun. Ben is away but Erin came as a ghost, Bob came as a skeliBob and Johnny came as a headless. Not a headless person, just a headless. We toured the streets as is now traditional, and I scored a bucketful of sweetie delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.