Wednesday 3 October 2012

Introspective Self-reassessment

funny valentines parenting failSo, I can design, build and populate a spreadsheet using logic and maths. But I have trouble with my spelling words. Which shall win out in the end? Will I be good enough? I expect I'll see the Careers Officer during this year, will I be a roadsweeper, fighter pilot or Messiah? A different Professor (of calculus, Michigan State University) had a Minor Cerebral Event during lectures and stripped off while shouting that there was no god. While all of this is fine, he left his socks on which proves he was in the wrong job all along. Wednesday park went off with no more than a couple of hitches. Once they'd all arrived we footballed and climbed and swung and got a splendid go on the swinging basket. Bob and Bud now have the football target thing off pat - we swing and they stand on opposite sides and throw the ball at our heads. If they miss, the other one gets it and throws it back. Thus we are under continuous attack while swinging erratically in 3 dimensions - a 6 year-old's dream.
milton park portsmouthBut then the rain came. Standard form for this is to head back to ours for Lego Heroes, so that is what we did. The JBs had Decorate-a-Gingerbread Pumpkin biscuit sets so we all spludged faces on them and covered them in hundreds and thousands. Giant creations of Lego and Lego Heroes came and went like the Empires of old, right up until they had to go home. laughing schoolchildren doing home made cakes

Hundreds of the hundreds and thousands were scattered over the floor so we had to hoover just to deny the mice this sugary snack. Jof was extra huggy today which is fine by me and she got out the giant purple chocolate tin as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.