Thursday 11 October 2012

It's pucker gear, mate

schoolwork poemredhead with big tits and jealous blonde Today was so wet I only got 20 minutes of playtime in toto - it's supposed to be an hour and a half! We raised £190 for Jeans for Genes and did Harvest Festival.
Yesterday I lost 5 minutes of golden time for having to be told twice to be quiet. Today I made up for it by getting into the Golden Book for using posh writing (curly 'y's) and "writing a fantastic poem using adjectives, verbs, nouns and adverbs". It gives hints of future abilities so here it is.
The Magic Wallet
Inside the magic wallet there is a secret. It might be a
A blood red ruby glittering vibrently
A stipey tiger biting hysterically
A wite shiny tooth glittering britly
A spockey sckeleleten rataling noisely
A spockey blue eye sceiring slowly
A gold glitering trothy siting grfely
We don't know. The secret is locked safe inside!
school holiday projects
I thought Thursday afternoon was supposed to be a day off. But no, we trudged through the rain straight to the bottlebank and onwards to Sid's the barbers where I got a grade 2 and a lolly.
strange lego collection Then we carried on with the Lego tower thing and I casually reminded him that it was Meet-the Teacher day, so off we went. This is the class Holiday Project board, with my Tiger blog prominently displayed. We'd barely returned when Jof needed picking up and I look forward to seeing Erin's new hairdo tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That is a well good poem mate. Seriously I like the resolution or rather lack of at the end. Clever.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.