Friday 26 October 2012

Mutton dressed in wolves' clothing

A day with Jof.
Yesterday at school one of the questions thrown open to the floor was: "If you had a time machine, where and when would you go, and why?"
Maya said she wanted to go back 9 days to her birthday party.
Daisy said she wanted to go back to 1928 to see the telephone being invented so she could see if it was the same shape.
pirate petes clarence pier southsea portsmouth seafrontI said I wanted to go back to dinosaur times so I could make friends with a T Rex and take over the world. (Nothing wrong with a bit of megalomania)
Another one said she wanted to go back 5 years so she could be on that holiday to Egypt again (although being 1 1/2 again would have been a disadvantage)
So anyway, Bud went to Ooo-arr land to help Grandma and Grandad move house, I was on a promise of a trip to Krazy Kaves to make up for missing the Bransbury Park trains last week.
We took the bus to Pirate Petes instead (never stick to a plan if you're a 6 year-old) and I made a new friend to play hide-the-pirate-map with, and construction in the under 4s area. Our next bus took half an hour to turn up so I missed out on double swimming - but Jof has booked me in for an extra on Monday so all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.