Monday 29 October 2012

Slings, Arrows and Outrageous Fortune

funny can't find the newborn baby joke where's wally and carmen sandiego
So today I discover that blind Uncle Len's parting shot (terminal bonus) upon leaving the planet was to bequeath me £5000. I addition to any money made from the Ebaying of his unwanted possessions, this will go into another tax-free bank bond (just like all the other ones he funded) to help me buy a house when the time comes. Good old BUL.
It's the first day of half-term so we got up late and lazed around for a bit. I got my extra swimming lesson and we braved the turmoils of town (the whole world is on half-term and searching for Halloween stuff just like me) and I got a Lego human who appears to be one of the 3 musketeers. There were far too many shoppers and far too many shops. Why is it that women trail round retail hell for hours on end and then complain about their tired feet?
Then I got everything out and left it all over the floor for Jof to pick up again, 'cos I'm thoughtful like that. Once she'd cleared the room and I'd put extra luminous paint on my halloween skelington costume, I espied the clear floor, which was a fresh stage just asking for me to get all the Lego out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.