Friday 19 October 2012

You have chosen ..... wisely

The weekend is here at last! As soon as the school door was opened, Erin came running out saying I was the horriblest person ever, but with that grin on her face, can she be trusted? No, for she is a woman.
I got 10/10 on my spelling but conveniently left the award sticker at school so it remains unproven. I also maintain I have my first wobbly tooth but until it actually falls out, that's unproven too.
The Phantom Bogblocker is back! A year or 2 ago, an unknown enemy operative bogwashed my coat. Today, all the toilets and urinals were full of bogroll and, together with all the taps being left on, created a flood of biblical proportions. I helped by taking the wad out of the urinals (wash hands seriously at this point) but was unwilling to tackle the bowls. Young Mr Teddy (who I saw vacating the crime scene) has a lot to answer for.
Double swimming was ace as usual and afterwards the 3 of us (Fraser, unnamed ginger kid with shoulder-length hair) and I did the quarkle song, it sounded like the Goon Show in China on acid. The SwimDaddies tried very hard to get us processed ASAP. They are going to have to shut the pool for 6 weeks due to a subterranean leak and transfer our business to another pool, most annoying.
The armies of Ebay are massing for the great sell-off to benefit the Blind Uncle Len memorial MungleFund. First up: wartime postcards bundle, cigarette cards, Victorian microscope and 19th century newspaper collection.
I have developed a new phrase for when I don't want to do something: "My earwax hurts". This means I cannot possible do whatever unreasonable thing is demanded of me.
After my shower he made me laugh so much I vomited up all my custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.