Thursday 22 November 2012

Backs against the Wall

chicken fox and corn boat funny cartoon
Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans, I expect by now you're all clutching your undulating bellies and wishing you hadn't eaten so much.
On the way back from school we looked at an affordable house newly on the market, much bigger and with a garage (a rarity in Pompey) but do we really want to have to paint, carpet and rebuild every room?
home redecorating painting kids bedroomToday is my one afternoon off so after a quick go on spellings, we cleared out my room and did some more plastering. Personally I wanted to get rid of all the furniture and sleep on the floor but last night I slept in the middle of the bed and even that didn't work so we've kept the bed in situ for another couple of days.
knitted hat too big pot pourri bagIt all looks so empty, and it echoes.
Jof has knitted me a hat. Every time she knits a pot-pourri bag, I wear it as a hat so she tried to make a proper hat this time. It's a bit big for me but useful to carry things around in, maybe pot-pourri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.