Thursday 8 November 2012

Bucket chemistry: beyond the pail

non uniformly curved rainbow funny picOn a promise from Erin for a 2 hour visit this afternoon. It wasn't quite as good as that, but we got nearly an hour of quality traffic re-arranging with my toy cars/helicopters/warships/various other vehicles while her Mum went shopping. Then the old people talked wallpaper (You expect me to lie, Mr Bond?) while we played but all of a sudden it turned sour when she wanted a lorry in return for the car I accidentally trod on at her house (now with slightly dented roof) and everyone knows a lorry is worth, like, 5 cars, even with dented rooves. I offered her another car with a scratched roof in exchange but she wasn't having any of it, it was Roofer Madness. 
samurai sword 2nd ww japanese nco sword and ww2 commissioned officers parade sword
There can be only one
So as we both stood there plaintively reporting our differing viewpoints with wet eye sockets, the old people got tired of hearing it and our sojourn was terminated forthwith. She never did get that replacement. 
Then I had to fill out a questionnaire from which the teacher is going to make a timeline, apparently, does this mean I have to join Facebook?
Then we spent some time clearing up and hoovering for the imminent sleepover visit of my friend Ben tomorrow. Having cleared up, of course, there was space to start on my newest project which is a model of the school with real flushing toilets and stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Please don't clean on our account! She says after cleaning because we have 3 friends staying tomorrow! X

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.