Saturday 3 November 2012

Finlay the Fieldmouse

metal and tinsel xmas tree decorationsSpent the morning with Nanna who wouldn't stop talking or offering satsumas, Jof got quite tired of the constant jibber-jabbering, she gets enough of that from me. We finished the advent tree and finally got a word in edgeways at nearly 2pm.
I inherited a model Spitfire from Jof's Dad, she remembers playing with it when she was a kid so it must be really old.
Avoiding roadworks at Shoreham Airport, we made it home for 330 with seven bags and a load of wood for the next bonfire. Straight away Bud insisted I went to the park to let off steam and to give Jof some silence. Pops arrived as we left but was going on somewhere, shame. In the park we met Finlay who is in Fieldmice class at my school and we teamed up against the usual target for games of Spitfire attack chase. I was so tired I deserved a Kinder egg.
My bedroom is bigger - the wallpaper (and its resident 9 layers of paint) has been removed. I was happy playing Lego games on the computer until one of them noticed the unflushed poo in the toilet with the light left on and my unwashed hands. I do seem to have been told off a lot recently.
Remember the little toy animals from the charity shop? 2 of them are camels, so Jof is busy making an arid wasteland and a sand dune to keep them happy. This fauna-diorama is getting more and more complicated, we're going to need a second Dracula coffin lid at this rate.
It's good to be home. Looking forward to seeing the Puddlers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.