Thursday 29 November 2012

Great Scott and little Fishes

mayonnaise low printer funny readout lcd display
This is something that Granddad says when he's surprised, which is often as he hasn't got used to computers yet. Not sure who Scott is or why he is accompanied by fish. Perhaps it is a Ned Flanders-style diddly swear avoidance technique, for he also says "Stack me" which is less easy when there's only one of you.
advent treeToday I had a really good day at school because I learnt more maths. 3 of my compatriots did not, however. LittleMax, Danny and Erin were all involved in incidents, and when you drill right down through the available data on these injuries, you will find that all were schoolyard collisions sustained during the running part of a game of tag/you're it. I shall recommend to the health and safety fun police that it be banned immediately.
At home Jof was already there. So she Legoed with me and did my Advent Tree while crumps and bumps came from the loft - Bud was clearing out all the large toys to sell at the school fayre. And packing some books. And taking some stuff to the tip.
The toyroom is nearly painted. The current owners of the house we want have said yes, they'll take our money, but can we sell our house in time? The house-seller man is coming tomorrow to do it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.