Monday 26 November 2012

In the meantime (which is the groovy time)

found a black hole by workstation ineffective team leader
It's still raining. May those reservoir managers never complain again.
In the afternoon I did maths homework (easy) and spelling (less so) while he removed even more wallpaper.
Then I switched on the flashing purple LEDs on my scooter and we zipped through the moonlit park avoiding massive puddles. The swingpark bit is practically all lake, I hope it's soaked away a bit by Wednesday.
Today in Beavers we looked at the architecture of the church (this one is only 99 years old) and learned that the roof is always like an upturned boat. Perhaps when Noah's ark landed, he just turned it upside down and made it into a church.
At home I emptied the cardboard bin in order to "Make" some new artefact. Of course what I actually did was spread it all over the floor, declare I'd done enough work for one day and went back downstairs and demanded chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.