Friday 2 November 2012

Lose your blues at WurstFest

puppies eating dog food falling over funny
girls in german bierfest costume drinking beerselection of german sausages at festivalThe 52nd WurstFest starts today in New Braunfels, Texas: ten days of beer and sausages with live music and rides for the kiddies. Lederhosen abounding, everyone going polka dotty. O how I wish we could all go, although after 10 days of beer, sausages and rides it'd probably take some serious medicine to stop you going, oho.
● So: an elephant can talk Korean. Call me when it can sing Gangnam Style.
boy keeping head warm with a crocheted woolly hat stripesNanna bought me some new pyjamas, so in order to thoroughly road-test them, I stayed in them until noon while they talked about wool. It is a holiday, you know.
Today was an arts'n'crafts day with added lego, laziness, colouring-in and oodles of pictures. And we made an advent tree. This is because every time we said we really must go out, it was raining.

1 comment:

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.