Tuesday 25 December 2012

Let the orgy commence

opening stocking christmas morningHappy Xmas to all!

I think I'd rather spend Xmas in Bahrain than in all this Bah-humbug rain Hoho. My original plan was to get up early, open all my presents and go back to bed.
lego for christmas presentsIn the end, they forced me to get up at about 1015 (how many other children need to be turfed out of bed on christmas morning?) and I located my stocking. It contained 8 Lego Figures (2 deep sea divers, ski-ing girl, King Alien etc) some socks and a £50 note, as you do.
milton park portsmouth
 Downstairs I shredded the rest of the presents like an evil Grand Vizier, helping everyone else do theirs as well. I got chocolate, but mostly Lego (Lego Gold Mine, Aeroplane and T. Rex) so I just got started on it.
At 1-ish we hit swingpark and met Puddle Emma amongst the giant puddles and lakes and kicked a football and got wet and muddy. Lunch was complicated and got in the way of a perfectly good Lego session but I had a sausage and some turkey and potato to keep the peace.
lego set assembled fence warning signsWasn't too long before I was prostrate again, assembling bits of Lego Gold Mine. When my singing disturbed their reading, I got a little helper who passes me the right bits and puts the stickers on the right way up. Together we finished the Gold Mine and Tristar Aeroplane in meedle of no time, some quality Father-Son time while Jof recovered from the 7th Dan cooking session on the sofa with her Strictly Come Dancing christmas special and luxury mince pies. The only difficult bit for me is working out how to spend the (in excess of £130 so far) Lego fund. You have to wonder what it was like in times past when the holiday highlights were the Morecambe and Wise singalong and a black market orange. My best wishes to Puddlers all, my dear followers and, indeed, the whole world.
My Xmas address? #1 Happy Lane, Legotown. Aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.