Wednesday 5 December 2012

Stand by your Beds

rudolph the red nosed reindeer funny
Yesterday while I was at school a For Sale sign grew out of our front hedge. I had no idea you could buy the seeds. The Real Estate Agent (not the pretend one) is coming back to take more pictures so we have to tidy up for an inspection.
Luckily the JBs invited me round to theirs for Wednesday too-cold-to-park, so he could tidy and polish in my absence (what do you mean, a 6 year-old doesn't help clean a house?)
They even picked me up (which saved me from a spelling test) and I got a Smarties ice cream which gave me a curly moustache not unlike that on the annoying opera singer that advertises insurance. We started with Lego Heroes and a den (until Bobert destroyed it) and formed a boy band with the usual artistic differences and turbulent rock'n'roll interplay. For a start, we couldn't agree on a name, whatever I thought of, there were 3 against me. One minute I was the drummer, next, I was banned from drumsticks. It's obvious I should be leader but it's like they were in a completely different band of heathens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.