Sunday 23 December 2012

The Fukushima Radioactive Donkeys

stone steps near pyramids centre portsmouthDeep in the night I awoke from those terrible fractured dreams you get when you've got the Flu. Everything was flashy and bright even when the lights were off and I was hot'n'bothered and my head hurt. For some reason the phrase 'Fukushima radioactive donkeys' leapt into my mind and I knew I had to send them money and all the donkeys were laughing at me because I couldn't do the Rubik's Cube... So I went in and disturbed Jof who wasn't sleeping anyway and got dosed up and managed to get enough sleep in the end by simply not getting up until 11am.
shingle beach in front of southsea castleI spent a lot of the day hibernating on the sofa until Jof wanted to go shopping again and they forced me to go out and get some fresh air on the seafront. Just as I was getting my shoes on, a Pops appeared on the doorstep so we simply scooped her up and took her with us. I may be ill but so is she, so we can't infect each other any more. I have finally found out where she is ticklish.
We got nearly an hour of climbing battlements and throwing rocks into the sea and we got our feet wet and saw the end of the Portsmouth Coastal Waterside marathon with its bedraggled contestants and we tried to climb the Pyramids but I slid down and got scraped but then Jof magically turned up at the right time and whisked us away. I invaded her bedroom so our house was a Mungle-free zone: this favour bestowed on my mum meant she could hoover the house. A lot of it has been tidied, but us little people were very efficient in our total destruction of my bedroom. What do you expect if you leave us to our own devices for, like, six hours. We did all have a rather good time, though.
Because I'm ill I had an early relaxing bath. Might watch the Chelsea match later, I'm sure it'll be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.