Saturday 22 December 2012

The Puddlers Xmas party

flooded park milton park portsmouth
Jof got up early and went to work, even though she didn't want to. I started as I meant to continue, with TV.
For his birthday he got a running shirt from Nanna and a small blue rubber band from Grandma, which was nice.
In the late morning it actually stopped raining so we did a brief bottlebank tour and saw a lot of our stuff in the charity shop, where we'd dumped it all a couple of weeks ago. Swingpark was wet. It was VERY wet. Dogs chased each other through the giant puddles as fast as they could swim. We found a way in past the lakes and climbed the pyramid of ropes, which was one of the few items standing proud of the water level. It is Puddle Day, after all. So I had a nap in the afternoon, woke up all hot and confused.

christmas party gymnastic contortions

After what seemed like an age of waiting, all my friends (except Pops whose whole family is ill) arrived and we set about trashing the front room and my bedroom. The old people called us in every now and then to eat and we called them in every now and then to mediate in territorial disputes (he's being mean/she says I can't do this) and to get us bamboo sticks from the garden to use as flagpoles.
outsize pork pieAt one point it was present time and all us chaps got outsize Rubik's cubes and we invented the sport of Cube Balancing (in the same way as Slug Balancing by Mr T. Baldrick) and somebody got chopsticks drumsticks in the secret Santa so we formed a band again.
The old people tried very hard to drink all their vitamin beer but I think they'll have to have another go at Ben's place for New Year's eve. They certainly sang a lot, which made us feel better about our own musical efforts.
Eventually someone noticed the time was 11.15 and they all went home but we didn't want to stop.
I left this message for a certain someone:
Dear Father Christmas
I am yaur one best in the wold sio if yarue up there plese can I have a, Lego Иingago for hedid devel dragon, the Lego Иingago bote and a Lego gold mine celection
From Max M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.