Wednesday 26 December 2012

To scratch an itch

anderson county 18 news fat american from southern statesAnother lazy day full of Lego and TV. Finally cleared up the mess left by the PuddleParents and took 61 bottles to the bottlebank, a healthy account there, the manager totally loves us. Then Jof got her scratchcards out and divvied them up so I could have a go. It is now a tradition that Bud gets her scratchcards for Xmas because it is easy and doesn't take too much brainpower or wrapping skills. And you never know what you'll get although it's mostly nothing, of course.
Today she got a tenner and then I won £20 and by the time we'd finished the total was £35! More than our money back this time. And I built a Lego Tyrannosaurus Rex, so we were all happy. Later we finished the game of Monopoly but I died on my bottie, him coming back from exactly £0 to win. Just proves that the sky is no ceiling when you know nothing.
caribbean spiced black rum sea monster legendary
Overall, my favourite presents were the £50 note and the Lego Gold Mine, equal top. His favourite was the 'Kraken' spiced rum (Architeuthis dux) because he'd never heard of it and it's got a picture of a terrible sea monster eating a ship and it's as black as giant squid ink and it's got grab-handles on the bottle and it's 40%. Each to his own.
I still have the appetite of an aphid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.