Wednesday 12 December 2012

Zwölf Zwölf Zwölf

welcome to here. it is space you can many breadsAnother notorious numerical coincidence, like the millennium. At 12 minutes past noon today there were more twelves than you could shake a group of disciples at. It follows the success of last year's Elf Elf Elf. Speaking of which, the end of the world is at the end of next week, I hope you have your crystal-on-a-necklace ready.
Crunchy underfoot again today, and that's the problem with school uniform. You can wear 9 coats, scarves, gloves, hats and balaclavas, but you're stuck with the same thin trousers. I do not envy the girlies in skirts.
Erin said I was whiny and moany at school today, maybe I am a little under the weather, as long as I don't get my traditional winter chest infection I'll be fine.
royal wave at window
When I got home the house was freezing. This is because windowman was still there installing 2 giant double-glazed windows and was at the stage where both are massive gaps in the walls and the front door was open the whole time. I royal-waved out of one of them, then kept my coat on and hibernated in the TV room with a plate of comfort food. Windowman and his assistant (who had a comedy northern accent like Ben's footballing idol Gerrard) finally went at 5pm and it took ages for the house to heat up again, especially until we found they'd turned off my radiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.