Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sleep? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

bodybuilder with saline bag implants funnyLast night I had a strop'n'stomp at 8pm when I was told it was shower and bedtime. I tried the "I love you Mummy" song, and it didn't work. I tried the 3 quickfire questions (what time is it, what day is it, when are we next going to Ben's house) but none of these delaying tactics worked. I was most annoyed. But then part way through the shower, efficiently administered as usual, I developed Hurting Leg Syndrome. This enabled me to force a 20 minute leg massage with all the associated questions I could muster, and I was still awake an hour and a half later.
portsmouth gymnastic centre alex wayThis is why I'm gathering black marks (1.75/5 so far: 5 means no party at the Gymnastics Centre) and also why Jof got me up early this morning, to teach me when sleep ought to be taken.
Gym itself was great - good to be back. Today I ate a lot of fish, in the hope that I would emit less methane.
The smoothness of my transfer to sleepy-byes remains to be seen. I still renegotiate everything and huff when I don't get my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.