Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ratzinger Ratz out

baseball hits kid in the balls
So the current pope of one of the other brainwashing cults has called in sick. If you're "chosen by god", can you quit? If only I was 20 years older ..... actually, I wouldn't want to limit myself to the size of their customer base.
IT NEVER RAINS BUT METEORITES FALL UPON YOUR HEAD
So we have joyously sold our house and have a few weeks of utter turmoil before moving day, which will herald the arrival of many weeks of turmoil. So what is the one worst thing that could happen? Indeed. Grandma and Grandad have also sold their house and are planning to move about 1 week before us. Thus, not only can we not help the frail and confused elder generation, we need to hire a van and collect a load of furniture from them before they go, and fill our house up a little more.
LAUGHTER IN THE FACE OF CERTAIN DEATH
Anyway, we did Indian dance in school today so as we left, Erin and I did the Suspicious Old Sailor walk, a cross between belly dancing and some kind of bipedal crab.
All the way home I told Bud about my plans for using cardboard and laundry pegs to make something. But he told me to be quiet, because he was talking to Mrs Jack about kitchen refits, so I carried on, safe in the knowledge that anything I have to say is much more important. By the traffic lights he'd told me to shut up 3 times, but that's no reason to stop, because I over-ride him. Then the lights changed, I stepped out without looking, still talking about pegs, and the 2 large vehicles that had run the red light (by a long way, not just a little bit) missed me by possibly as much as an inch, but that doesn't matter, for I outrank them, and they don't exist for they are not a cardboard project in my mind. On the other side, he explained to me about not trusting anyone even if there was the green man walking sign, I wanted to tell him about my plans for cardboard but he said he didn't care. Why is nobody listening to me about cardboard? Don't you know who I am?
Gym was good, but the postman still hasn't arrived and so I have been cheated out of my #5 badge for another week. You just can't get the staff.
At home I opened and redistributed the flatpacked boxes and foam to make an assault course for one of those little Lego squares with 2 wheels attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.