Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Paperless Office Vs the Paperless Toilet

text message funny fail drunk at party Did even more Lego Ninjago swaps at school today, although one of them was in fact an inventory transfer reversal as Harvey wanted his old spinjago/golden sword thing back.
dual light sabres blonde wig and witches hatI practised spellings and read my new book 'Light' far better than expected, I do like a good refractive index and the old is-it-a-particle-or-wave thing. That single photon quantum interference is most perplexing.
But once work was over, I elected to not help him in any way with today's project of boxing up the party plates, flags, poppers and halloween lanterns. I did wear the wig briefly (it's the one Jof wore when she went to Erin's fancy dress party as Cousin It) but it's really itchy. Then I high-tailed it upstairs and played computer games for 2 hours while housework went on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.