Friday 22 February 2013

The Un-Vegetable Fire

 Friday at last, still at Nanna's so missing a Puddlers trip to the cinema and bowling alley.
It technically snowed in Portsmouth today, in that some microscopic flecks of cold water floated around on the stiff Scandinavian wind.
I played Ludo with Nanna and we spent hours making a small box and decorating it.
home made box for keepsakes decoratedI got a really big hug when I got home which partially made up for missing Nanna. I was too late for swimming, a cardinal sin in these impecunious times. Then I just got back to tellying and Legoing again because they were boxing up stuff from the loft as usual. Even Nanna gave us stuff to burn. Looking forward to meeting up with the Puddlers tomorrow and going Piratical. Maybe I'll write "Practical Piraticalling, a cabin boy's guide".
And a big welcome to my latest Honoured Follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.