Tuesday 5 February 2013

These Days (seems like everyone's an expert)

funny engrish safety sign in foreign hotelToday we got our first offer on the house, which is quite exciting. It was way too low, of course, and we wouldn't be able to buy carpets in the new place so we said try again old chap, you'll have to do better than that. Grandad has also been getting offers on his house, also too low and he's been saying the same thing.
I guess it's like negotiating in Monopoly, it's all property, just hope I don't get the street repairs.
At breakfast, Jof said I must eat my food and not watch TV. It's so easy to get those guys mixed up. So TV was banned for the rest of the day, lucky, because I had the essay to write about Mango the Elephant and all the new spelling words (3/12) and the Dr Barnardo's badge to design and gymnastics to go to.
Last week I earned my new Gym level-up badge and we paid for it up front, so I was supposed to do a Jafar-from-Stargate picture with it glued to my forehead. But the post didn't arrive at the Gym so all I got was apologies.
Looking forward to seeing Ben on Saturday (or I would be if they'd told me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.