Wednesday 13 February 2013

What does the Future hold?

wgn weather travel problems saggy tits funnyToday we have an inspection of our new mansion with Builderman and Windowman. They're here to tell us how much it's going to cost to refurbish, let's hope it's a lot less than the money we've got. Will I be able to continue with my helicopter lessons or has their misplaced enthusiasm condemned us to a life of penury? Will I be allowed a carpet in my bedroom or will the little bits of Lego fall down the gaps between the floorboards?
30 amp mains and circuit breakersWill I even have floorboards? All these questions and more may or may not be answered. Last night I heard them discussing using an old bedsheet nailed to the floor to defend against lost Lego.....
In school we could not do our morning task because the lightbulb on the OHP blew again, after only 1 week. So instead we practised our songs "Shark with a Heart" and "Octopus, King of Self-Defence".
After school it snowed again and I spent 3 1/2 minutes in the loft before my bladder got in the way. The rest of the time I preferred watching Tom & Jerry with my mouth open.
holes left after removing built-in cupboards home renovation projectPops came around to collect me for play and we used the DS to look after a virtual turd, fed it, bathed it and made it happy. Say that to anybody over 20 years old and they will not understand. Eventually he collected me with my jumper on backwards and we hastened over to Mungle Manor.
renovating an old houseBuilderman and Windowman met us there and they went around discussing missing floorboards and internal doors and coving and rewiring and radiators and plaster. I went around measuring curtains and declaring how much work each room needed doing and planning where my bed will go.
I hear that size is not everything, but when it comes to houses, I disagree. I could fit a whole Puddle Dormitory in my room. Maybe one day I will.
Today my fork broke during supper. Luckily he had accidentally brought me 2 forks and no knife. Or was it a premonition.....?
Jof has made cakes for the school valentines thingy, but she uses heart-shaped cutters to make them. This is effective and they're fun, but inefficient and it leaves plentiful chocolate-covered leftover corner bits which we all like. I eat mine on the sofa. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.