Thursday 21 March 2013

I like to drive at 105

cats getting into a cardboard box funny Thursday. My alarm (Jof) woke me up at 0840 when her alarm (clock) mysteriously failed to go off. It was like being dressed and fed by Vishnu himself with whirling multiple arms getting me ready and delivered to school on time.
Today was dentist day, an appointment booked back in the day of Wednesday Parks, not Thursday Parks. We tried all the remaining charity shops and got zero Lego again. The dentist painted some fluoride gunk onto my teeth and it made my mouth taste horrible. To add insult to injury, he then said I couldn't eat for an hour. Ben had terrible trouble with this rule only last week, for he gets angry and emotional when denied food.
lego fanatics at workWith some time to spare we popped in to see Jof whose bank was again bereft of customers. I believe they only pretend to be open and get paid for just standing there.
On the way home my chauffeur inexplicably failed to turn into our road and instead delivered me to the JBs house where Ben was already playing. Johnny has Gold Ninja and the Gold Dragon, this is absolutely bangin' news of the highest order even if my 'ghost writer' does not grasp the enormity of the situation. Because we were getting on so well, I was allowed to stay for supper and BensMum drove me home in the dreadful rain after hours and hours of play, all I ever wanted really. At home we all celebrated with ice creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.