Tuesday 5 March 2013

It's worse than that, he's Gym, Jim

longest span in alps limestone erosion and caverns
lego r2d2 star wars character Erin and I and our usual suspects Ollie, Kate-Lyn and LittleMax have invented a new game. Kate-Lyn is the Princess and the Evil team vie against the Good team for her affections. We all have special powers (mine was Eagle Beak Power, I can grab bricks in my giant beak or grasping talons and throw them) and as we rotate identities, there's a certain amount of swinging both ways, er.
alexandra park north end portsmouthAfter school I demanded playtime. I managed only a few minutes sticking a giant space laser up R2D2's bottom before he presented me with an Extra Meal for Growing Boys.
But once I'd had my snack it was time to go to the gym, with the first bonus pre-gym swingpark of the year due to the unseasonal sunshine. Only 15 minutes, but well worth it.

This makes 3 days in a row at the gymnastics centre. Can I get Frequent Flyer points? Maybe Constant Cartwheeler tokens? Regular Roller ribbons? I'm up for anything.
The teacher says I'm well on my way to getting badge #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.