Friday 29 March 2013

Є Pluribus Bunum

Up annoyingly early with the refrain "It's Easter!" loudly upon my lips.
southsea castle portsmouth esplanadeIt wasn't long until Bune arrived. He is one of Bud's old schoolfriends and they are rude to each other all the time when they aren't laughing, which is all the time. Bune was also called Mavis at school because of the granny-like way he carried the plates when on serving duty. With him was 'Chelle, I watched them get married in Islington town hall and ran riot in there while they were doing the vows and sat in the Lord Mayor's chair and everything. With them was Cameron and Ellie who I've never met before because they were adopted from Walsall, so a step up there.
old fortress portsmouthImmediately Cameron (7) and I played Lego and Spinjago and left Ellie (6) to do stickers. In the park we blew bubbles and climbed and chased Sam from my school and let off some excess energy. After a finger-food lunch we hit Southsea Castle, because it has many cannons. In the tunnels I was a loud Zombie and made Ellie scared and we climbed on the battlements just where it said defense de grimper sur les murailles and we shouted and blew up passing ships with our guns.
In the shop we bought pirate rings and they became our King rings and I was King of Portsmouth and Cameron was King of London and the rings had lasers in so we went round destroying buildings loudly with our lasers because we were the Pirate Crew.
After some stone-throwing into the sea we got a bit cold 'cos of the wind from Denmark so went back into the castle for tea and buns and drawing pictures of Bud on the toilet in notebooks. They headed off to their holiday hotel in Dorset and we got home to warm up quietly. I hope they come again soon in the summer.
royal artillery pub milton portsmouth
I am 7 and 1/4 today so 'Measuring Day' revealed me to be about 3mm taller than I was 3 months ago. Oh dear. Everyone else may be bigger than me but I'm louder.
JoniBobsDad invited us to the pub, what can you do. I scooted there like it was summer again and everyone was there and we rejected the mini-cheddars and got extra crisps and drinks and then ate the mini-cheddars anyway. We threw debris over the pub garden fence into the street and some random teenagers stole Bobert's football and we played Uno and bounce-the-white-pool-ball and hide'n'seek and stuff'n'things. At home Jof had gone back to bed so I played quietly with all the games that Cameron had got out and, by jingo, what are these extended holidays for, if you can't just bottom about for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.