Sunday 14 April 2013

25 Free Nappies

invented alien beast with castle and thundercloudsLast day of the holidays, boo. This time we all went shopping and we filled the trolley and added a further 2 baskets. If you spend a certain amount you get 25 free nappies. Now, we really don't need 25 free nappies. But Baby Edward might, so we got them anyway and then realised that if we'd split up the shopping into manageable bite-sized trolleyloads, we could have scored 75 free nappies, that's a lot of poo.
Later Jof drove me to the nudist beach where we taunted the waves and I collected 4 small rocks, I'm sure all mummies love to carry extra rocks in their handbags to go with the enormous amount of other rubbish they carry around. There weren't any nudists. Well, there were some dogs, and none of them were wearing clothes, but that doesn't really count.
Knowing that Pops eats early, we left it till after suppertime to go round for play and to deliver the nappies. Pops was in the bath, and Baby Edward doesn't use nappies any more. So that's a complete fail, then.
This is Glog, a one-eyed four-armed tentacled beast from a planet of my own devising, possibly my original home planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.