Sunday 21 April 2013

Back in Training

amateur artist with cat paintingShortly we will be saying goodbye to our house so by way of tribute there will follow a series of titillating titbits. Today: the cat. This cat was one of 2, named Smeagle and Deagle after the Tolkien characters. We never really knew which was which. They were inherited from students (right by LittleMax's house) during the dark days of rented accommodation. The first lost an argument with a car but this one survived to follow them to this house. It predeceased my immigration to this planet, sorry, my birth, by several years and now lies 3 feet below the washing line pole.
portsmouth model engineering societyIt was replaced by a black and white creature which was forced out upon my arrival and ended up adopting the granny flats nearby. But this unnamed cat, IQ slightly under 2, is immortalised on this downstairs toilet door, where else.
Today we all went shopping and I got Lego Minifigures because they were half price. After he ran we went to Tunnel park to play rounders and go on the trains. It was cold so we rang our resting runner and said nip down here with some coats so he did. I got an extra ride, and still managed several sulky sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.